Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Coming Close of Summer

Hello.  I know that if you are one of the readers who got to know me through READWRITEPOEM, then you are probably going through the same withdrawal from that wonderful community that I am.  I took more of a break from my blog than I thought I would.  I have had quite an amazing May through Aug. So many new opportunities and people have come into my life and I am truly grateful for them all.  I know that my writing and my art will forever be changed by having had the experiences of that past few months.  I will place a video up soon on my youtube channel with some backstage moments from DOUBT.  I also hope to put up a few more spokenword videos as well.  So far I only have one up.  Feel free to take a look and comment about Opening for Adam Falkner @ UWT . Oh yeah, and I'll place a sample of my playscape poems up before the close of tomorrow as well.  Blessings to you all!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: