Friday, December 24, 2010

S.W.I.N.K: A WORD OTHER THAN SPINSTER


From Spinster to SWINKY SWANK!
Hello world! I have long introduced myself as a “spinster.” Whether subconscious or not, I know that is what I’ve done. I never wanted to use the word “spinster.” But now, well past 30, I’ve had to confess that in the past I’ve more often than not fit the definition of a spinster.  I’ve let that go, but there was just no historical way of getting around the word.  I’ve thought and prayed and thought so more and here is my gift to you all the single women out there who are single, sexy, haven’t found a partner or just plain aren’t interested in handing over their independence.  I am no longer a spinster! And neither are you!  I’m a S.W.I.N.K who is S.W.I.N.K.Y.  and when need be, I’ve got some S.W.A.N.K to me as well.  HOLLAH! Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!!


S.W.I.N.K = SINGLE, WOMAN, INDEPENDENT,NO, KIDS
S.W.I.N.K.Y= SINGLE, WOMAN, INDEPENDENT, NO, KIDS, YOUTHFUL
S.W.A.N.K = SINGLE, WOMAN, ASSERTIVE, NO, KIDS
* and if you want to be S.W.A.N.K.Y just add the youthful nature to it.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: