Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hello Readers and Bloggers

Hello to my fellow bloggers and readers out there. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog posts and poems.  As you can see I replaced my map with a revolver map. I love it!  Actually, I am, I believe in love with it.  It shows me that so many people from around the globe have visited my blog.  I would like to invite those of you who are willing to comment on what you like and any questions you may have about my work.

In June, I plan to include writing prompts that center around the topic of the African Diasporia, history, feminism, and quite possibly many other themes.  I hope that you will join me on this writing journey.

Blessings, and I promise I will get back on my NAPOWRIMO postings before the day is out.

KEEP ON RISING TO JUSTICE ! KEEP RISING!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: