Sunday, April 03, 2011

NAPOWRIMO 2011

 Hello Everyone!  Its NAPOWRIMO time again.  I love April just for the fact that it is spring, poetry, and new discoveries all rolled into one.  I hope that you are ready for another journey into poetry and discovery of your poetic self.  I am!  I'll be posting poetry writing prompts to get you caught up and on track for the rest of this month.  I'll also post links to other sites who are doing NAPOWRIMO as well.  I hope you take the time to search out an open mic in your area or even start one.  Take that poetic shyness, push it to the side and let your poetry shine through!  Muster your courage and give your poetic gems a chance to be heard.

Stay tuned for poetry and prompts! (link, share, post, poem!)


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: